Sunday, July 2, 2017

It's been awhile!

I have decided to get more active again in my blogging again!  Can you say slacker?  Yeah, that would be me!  I have no excuse.  But, I'm back!

I'm still debating whether or not I should just scrap all of my old posts and start brand new, what do you think?

Update on me:

~  I moved to Colorado in December!  So be ready for plenty of hiking photos!
~  A little over a month ago, I was diagnosed with Pulmonary Embolisms (blood clots in my lungs).  So, my get in shape process is a little tough.  I get out of breath very easily still but am working every day to strengthen my lungs!  Right now, my main focus is my nutrition as I need to be patient and give my lungs time to heal, so my workouts are limited.
~  I'm doing Keto!
I started this Way of Eating May 30, and have lost 12 lbs!
If you don't know what Keto is, it's a high fat, low carb, moderate protein diet.
I'm feeling very good!  I have more energy, and haven't felt like I'm depriving myself or like I'm starving.  My husband has been eating Keto as well and is also down 12 lbs!

That's about it for now.  I have a lot of pics I need to upload and lots of recipes to share so there will be a lot of content added this next week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment